1. This online Kabbalistic, Hassidic and Internal Torah books, CD, art and judaica shop is an electronic mall that serves internet purchasers, from worldwide. The shop contains books, CD, art and judaica on the subject of Kabbalistic Wisdom and Internal Judaism. These products are sold by direct sales, auctions and/or group biddings, amongst other selling methods.
2. Those who own an internet electronic mail box and have a valid credit card are able to participate in auctions.
3. A precondition for the validation of a winning bid in an auction is confirmation of the transaction by his/her credit company.
5. As a precondition for establishing a binding contract between the parties, we ask you to read the entire content of all these articles closely and completely.
6. Navigating in this retailer''''s shop for Kabbalistic, Hassidic and Internal Torah books, CD, art and judaica and/or purchasing a product and/or service from it imply that you accept the provisions of these articles and act accordingly, therefore if you do not agree with one of these articles'''' stipulated, please avoid using this shop.
7. All employees of the retailer of Kabbalistic, Hassidic, and Internal Torah books, CD, art and judaica shop and/or whomsoever on behalf of it, including the company''''s employees and its suppliers, to re prohibited from participating , directly or indirectly in the shop''''s auctions.
Sales – General
1. The Kabbalistic, Hassidic, and Internal Torah books, CD, art and judaica shop allows you to purchase from this shop in a friendly, easy and prompt manner with attractive prices from the best manufacturers, importers, and wholesalers who supply the Israeli market .
2. Shop owners, business-owners and their personnel (hereinafter: "Suppliers") offer a variety of products and services in the shop with a wide variety of sales methods.
Products which are offered for Auctions
1. For each product or service which is put up for sale there is a "Seller Page", which contains the name of the shop or Supplier, the name of the product or service which is for sale, a price list for the product or service, which is for sale, all of which are as described by the Supplier to the retailer, as well as the sales price (hereinafter: "Seller Page").
2. For full details about each product, click on the product line within the displayed Seller Page of the shop.
Sales Methods of the Kabbalistic, Hassidic, and Internal Torah books, CD, art and judaica shop are:
1) An auction is the sale of goods in the maximal quantity as was set by a supplier, to a bidder who offers the highest price.
Minimal offered The set reserved price is displayed on the Auction Seller Page (hereinafter: "Minimal Reserve Price") and/or the allowed bid increment for offering a bid which should be above the Reserve (hereinafter: "Allowed Bid Increment") as well as the number of items put up for sale for each product.
2) The Reserve Price can be changed during an auction, according to the shop-owner''''s exclusive discretion.
3) If a single item of a product or service is put up for sale, each bidder will be allowed to offer a different bid, which must be higher than the Reserve as was displayed on the Seller Page.
4) A bidder in a sales marketplace can see other bidders'''' offers in real time and is allowed to bid further with a higher sum of money.
5) The increment should be done in multiples of the Allowed Bid Increment, as it was designated within the Seller Page.
6) It should be emphasized that bids lower than the Reserve Price or bids which don''''t comply with the designated Allowed Bid Increment will not be accepted.
7) In the case that equally priced bids are displayed side by side, the earliest bid offered will be selected.
8) In a sale of several items of the same goods or service, each bidder is allowed to offer a bid, equal to the highest bid and he/she could do so according to the number of items that have been put up for sale, or to place a higher bid in compliance with the Allowed Bid Increment.
b. Group Auctions
In a group auction, some selected goods might be tagged with a wholesale price which is set and final.. The quantity of items is set according to the number of bidders, but it will by no means be higher than the offered quantity. Each bid will be processed immediately upon winning.
Price must include VAT, where VAT is an obligation by law, unless it is explicitly designated otherwise.
c. Regular Sales
In a regular sale a limited number of items with a set price are offered for sale.
The sales procedure should be implemented according to the following terms:
1. The Kabbalistic, Hassidic, and Internal Torah books, CD, art and judaica shop will display a product list with details per product or service which are for sale, including the set price. The sale will continue until stocks are exhausted.
2. A regular sale is carried out by leaving details with the shop''''s call center, as published.
3. Completion of the sale procedures depends upon reception of confirmation and validation by means of the customer''''s phone call and/or email within 24 hours from the ordering time and upon on-hand stock of the product in the shop at the time of Completions of the sales procedure.
Participating in a Sale
1. During the registration process each purchaser must choose a user name and password. After choosing the user name and password, some basic details will be entered into the registration page, e.g. name, address, email address, telephone no. etc.
2. The entering of these details will establish a precondition for the implementing of the sale. Soon after the details have been entered, the purchaser becomes a "User".
To secure in-time, effective and unfailing shipping of orders, all details should be entered with the utmost care.
3. Immediately upon receipt of the order by telephone the retailer will confirm credit card details, and not long after receiving confirmation from the credit card company, the customer will receive a message which informs the customer whether his/her transaction has been confirmed.
4. Submitting false details is a criminal offense, and doing so might result in criminal and civil law proceedings.
5. If the transaction is not be confirmed by the credit card company, the purchaser will receive an immediate notice according to which he/she will be asked to contact the retailer''''s Customer Service call center to arranging delivery of the transaction with the credit company.
In such an event, the enumeration of days for delivery will start from the date of confirmation of the transaction by the credit company.
If the purchaser does not proceed with his/her arrangements for transaction confirmation within 7 days from reception notice that the credit company has not confirmed the transaction, the retailer and/or suppliers will treat this transaction as cancelled.
6. Shippers and business owners and their personnel (hereinafter: "Suppliers") should display the product''''s and/or service details including price, warranty , delivery time etc. on their internet shop.
7. For further details and explanations, please contact your supplier directly either by phone and/or email which are both displayed on the "Contact Us" page.
Due to the retailer''''s selling method bid retraction or changes during the bidding process and before its closing are forbidden.
1. As a rule, cancellation of a transaction by the customer is allowed under and subject to the Consumer Protection Act 1981(hereinafter: "The Law").
2. Cancellation of an order is possible within 14 days of receipt of the product. Cancellation is possible only by written notice that will be sent directly to the retailer either by ordinary mail and/or fax and/or Email.
3. If a transaction is cancelled by the customer, the customer will be charged, according to the provisions of the law, a 5 per cent fee, but not higher than NIS 100.
4. If a product has already been shipped to the customer, the latter will be liable for all shipping charges to the Suppliers'''' warehouses.
It is agreed therein that the customer should return a cancelled purchase packed in its original package, intact and undamaged and/or without defect of any type and kind.
5. Both parties agree hereinafter that the customer''''s payment of shipping fees will be fully paid by the customer, even though the purchase has not yet been received, but only if the subject of this transaction, i.e. the purchase, has already have been sent.
6. Returning of re-assembled products after assembled will not be permitted, unless it has been agreed to beforehand by the supplier.
7. The Kabbalistic, Hassidic, and Internal Torah books, CD, art and judaica shop is allowed to cancel any transaction or sale in whole or in part in the following cases:
8.1 A typing error mistakenly made either in the Product Price or Product Description.
8.2 Upon discovery of either a communication error and/or a technical problem that has withheld site visitors from using the site appropriately.
8.3 In the event of a force majeure, an act of war, hostility, terror and/or anything else which can impair an appropriate process of selling.
8.4 In the event that bidding offers of the site''''s products have not been routed through the site.
8. A product cancellation notice will be sent to purchasers via phone and/or email to their designated address on the registration page.
9. If a product is out of stock upon completion of transaction, an order cancellation, by either the retailer and/or Supplier and/or the offer of a substitute equivalent product will be permitted.
As aforesaid, cancellation notice will be delivered either in writing or by phone.
The Kabbalistic, Hassidic, and Internal Torah books, CD, art and judaica shop and/or Supplier will not be responsible and will not bear any direct, indirect, consequential, or –out of the ordinary damage that might be inflicted upon customer and/or third party, including pecuniary damage due to third party''''s higher fee for purchased product.
1. The Kabbalistic, Hassidic, and Internal Torah books, CD, art and judaica shop and/or Suppliers will accordingly ship purchased products/services to the address entered in the Registration Page, within the timeframe indicated on the product''''s Seller Page, unless otherwise explicitly stated.
2. The Kabbalistic, Hassidic, and Internal Torah books, CD, art and judaica shop and/or Suppliers will act according to the shipping terms specified on the Seller Page to the effect of supplying the product and/or service, and subject to a full credit card payment.
The Kabbalistic, Hassidic, and Internal Torah book shop and/or Suppliers will not be responsible for a delay in product shipment in the following cases:
A force majeure without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, war, act of hostility, emergency and natural damages.
Strikes at [facilities] of suppliers of services or goods which are essential for the production and/or shipment of product.
Any reason which is beyond the company''''s control.
3. Product shipment for customers by the retailer and/or Supplier in areas for which access is restricted because of security reasons will be permitted in a replaced adjacent and agreed-upon location, and will be coordinated with the customer beforehand.
4. Delivery time for products and/or services, as they are specified on the Seller Page, will include only business days, namely Sunday to Thursday, not including Fridays and Saturdays, holiday eves and holidays.
1. Shipping rates will be paid separately by the customer at the time of shipment or will be part of the product payment fee.
2. In cases of installments the retailer and/or Supplier’s charging of shipping fees is permitted within the first product installment.
3. The customer will be permitted to pick up the product directly from the supplier but should consult the Supplier beforehand as to time and place of collection.
4. It is agreed that in the event that the customer collects the product from the retailer, no shipping fees will be charged.
1. For each question and explanation about products which are displayed on the site, including the product''''s technical specification, activation information, warranty, etc. please refer to Supplier''''s representatives.
2. For details and explanation about the site and its activities, please refer to
Or Baruch Shalom for Distribution Ltd.
Please indicate your phone no. in your email.
3. Company representatives will be glad to supply you with every answer about the process of purchasing, entering the site and using it, so that you have a pleasant, simple and quick purchasing experience.
1. The retailer is concerned with information security and applies the prevalent precautions to protect it. Data transfer is encrypted through SSL technology.
2. The retailer is obliged not to divulge or supply customer details/ data to a third party except for purposes of site activities, in order to allow the process of purchasing.
2. The displayed pictures of the site are for illustration purposes only and are not binding the shop.
3. Shops represented on the site are neither owned by retailer nor operated by it; if not indicated otherwise, they are under the full responsibility of Suppliers and shop-owners. All information on the site regarding the characteristics or quality of these shops and their products, either through direct sales or individual or group auctions, were supplied by suppliers who are fully and exclusively responsible for them.
4. The Kabbalistic, Hassidic, and Internal Torah books, CD, art and judaica shop is responsible for the contents which are set out in the site as well as links that lead to other sites through their site. However, the retailer does not undertake that each link connects to an active internet site.
6. The retailer will not be held responsible for product assembly nor for its installation after it has been purchased on this site, and the liability will then apply to the customer and is at his/her sole expenses.
7. Unless otherwise stated, the client is exclusively responsible for maintaining any applied services for a product that is purchased through the site.
8. Upon registration to the site a client becomes listed in a distribution list, and thus also confirms his/her consent to receive mail with updates about the retailer''''s new products or other commercial mail.
9. Any icons and any information and/or display of the site, including graphics, verbal representation, trade marks, logos, including their editing and representation in the site, belong exclusively to the retailer of Kabbalistic, Hassidic, and Internal Torah books, CD, art and judaica shop and/or whomsoever on its behalf.
10. Copying, duplicating, distributing, publicizing, or using the contents of this site are forbidden in any manner, unless a written consent is be given beforehand on behalf of the Kabbalistic, Hassidic, and Internal Torah books, CD, art and judaica shop.
11. Computer protocols of the Kabbalistic, Hassidic, and Internal Torah books, CD, art and judaica shop ongoing activities carried out through the site may be are constituted as evidence for equity of activities.
12. The retailer/suppliers will not be held liable for any error in product descriptions,
1. The Kabbalistic, Hassidic, and Internal Torah books, CD, art and judaica shop is aware that sensitivity is demanded for operating an internet auctions site , and thus set its mind to strictly manage the site in a cautious, skilful and controlled manner.
2. Explicit prohibition is set against the staff of the Kabbalistic, Hassidic, and Internal Torah books, CD, art and judaica shop or against anyone who is bind with it to participate in auctions.
Furthermore, the company''''s personnel and suppliers have signed a document which explicitly forbids them to purchase through the site.
3. Full documentation of all of the site''''s auctions including all offers and winning bids exists.